Requests for a refund will be considered on a case by case basis provided the purchaser provides us with the following:
1. Detail explanation of the reason for the refund. The purchaser needs
to provide us with:
- Description of the type of problems experienced
- The Windows version of the machine used for product installation
- Description of the installation steps performed and demonstration that the installation steps available on our Web site and/or our guides have been followed.
2. The purchaser must have contacted our company for assistance prior to requesting a refund. Consideration will be given to a serious problem that can not be rectified by our company.
3. Proof of purchase of another product of similar functionality and price,
with a date of purchase more recent than the purchase date of our product.
Such proof can be the photocopy of a cancelled cheque, or other receipt that can be mailed, faxed or Emailed to our company.
4. A request for a refund must be submitted within a month after purchase.
5. A request for a refund will be ignored unless conditions (1), (2), (3)
and (4) are met.
6. If the refund is approved, the refund will be issued by mailed cheque to the original purchaser. For a credit card purchase such payment will occur approximately six (6) weeks after the refund has been requested.
For other types of purchases such payment will occur approximately three (3) weeks after the refund has been requested.
7. A refund is subject to 15% administration cost.
A request for a refund can be submitted by Email, or Maill
5225 Orbitor Drive, Unit 14,
Tel: (905) 238-6159